VA-ROOTS Archives

November 2007

Date:
Fri, 16 Nov 2007 13:38:22 -0800
With all of this negative energy floating around, I though I'd say something nice. I have nothing bad to say about anyone or anything said on this list. I simply delete messages that I have no interest in or knowledge pertaining to the subject.

All who have helped me have been the kindest and most generous with their time. I cannot complain. :)

I GoodSearch for the Knox County Humane Society.

      Raise money for your favorite charity or school just by   searching the Internet. www.goodsearch.com -   powered by Yahoo!

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs