VA-ROOTS Archives

February 2003

Date:
Wed, 26 Feb 2003 21:45:38 -0800
I am searching for information on Charlie Robert Stith, who owned a dairy farm in Petersburg during the 1930's thru the mid 1950's. His wife was named Sarah and they had a son also named Charlie Robert. He had three brothers who also lived in Petersburgh, Ernest, Monroe and Albert. Two sisters Etta Belle and Mary Magalene Stith, who married two brothers from Brunswick Co. James Henry and Gholson Anderson. James Henry Anderson was my Grandfather.

Charles I. Allen
Researching Allen, Anderson, Clark, Stith of Brunswick County, VA