VA-ROOTS Archives

October 2006

From:
Eve Gregory <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Eve Gregory <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Oct 2006 16:24:51 -0400
Greetings all!

The Surry County Historical Society website has been updated. The Society's
September newsletter is on line.

Our office is closed temporarily due to work on the courthouse. We plan to
build a new home for the Society in the coming year. And, as always, we have
many on-line resources for researchers.
You are invited to visit our website for further information.

Eve S. Gregory, Web Mistress
Surry County, Virginia, Historical Society and Museums, Inc.
http://www.rootsweb.com/~vaschsm/
Surry County VaGenWeb
http://www.rootsweb.com/~vasurry/
Sussex County VaGenWeb