VA-ROOTS Archives

July 2003

Date:
Mon, 7 Jul 2003 11:43:19 EDT
I agree with Frances 100% .  Frank is a blessing and a God Send for so many
of us who are unable to travel to Richmond. Especially to those of us who have
had to become "Armchair" genealogists. I am no longer able to travel and visit
all the courthouses and etc. I have to rely on this kind of help. I have
bought all kinds of books and other reference work and Frank is needed very much
and appreciated by many.

Marlene West Perry
WV