VA-ROOTS Archives

March 2004

From:
Paul Drake <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Paul Drake <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Mar 2004 11:06:27 -0600
Hi, Margaret.  You are correct, and - of course - no one SHOULD use the intellectual products of another person without permission, but the questions asked of me were not about the ethics of it all, but rather about the "Fair Use" provisions of the U.S. Code, Title 17, and thus my answers.

My own writings have been the subject of much plagiarism (even one of my jokes once), however such thieves have no concern for the ethics of it all.      :-)   Paul