VA-ROOTS Archives

October 2000

Date:
Wed, 4 Oct 2000 19:22:39 -0400
We are trying to find a Jean Bocock, male, who was corresponding with a
young lady in Fairfax County a few years before the Civil War. He was living
at the City Hotel in Alexandria at the time. We are trying to sort out the
Bococks from Appomattox/Buckingham Counties and believe he was tied in with
Thomas S., John Holmes and Willis P Bocock. If anyone has any knowledge of
this family or a clue as to who Jean was, we would be most grateful.

Thanks so much.

Suzanne Levy
Virginia Room Librarian
Fairfax County Public Library