VA-ROOTS Archives

September 2015

From:
Cynthia McDaniel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Sep 2015 13:21:37 -0400
One thing that you might consider is to hold genealogical lectures for a fee at a discount to the members.  You could either share a portion of the fee with the lecturer or allow him/her to sell their books (or offer their services) at the event.  If you have people who are willing to put in the work, putting out a quarterly journal about items in the museum and/or about the genealogical information there for members might also be of help to you.

Cynthia McDaniel