VA-ROOTS Archives

August 2002

From:
Jim Greve <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jim Greve <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Aug 2002 10:55:38 -0400
There were/are places called "Ferry Point" in Charles City, Fairfax,
Nansemond, Northumberland, Richmond, and York Counties.

See: Commonwealth of Virginia.  Dept. of Conservation and Economic
Development.  Division of Mineral Rescources.  "Geographic and Cultural
Names in Virginia (Thomas H. Biggs), Information Circular 20
(Charlottesville, 1974).

Jim Greve
Archivist
The Library of Virginia