VA-ROOTS Archives

June 2011

From:
Margie Puckett Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Jun 2011 15:54:14 -0400
Bonnie, would you mind looking in the book for a William Puckett and or
Richard Puckett, they were in Henrico County until 1740.  I would appreciate
any help with this family.  William Puckett is the father of Richard
Puckett, Richard died in 1735.

Thank you in advance for your help,
Margie