VA-ROOTS Archives

November 2004

Date:
Sat, 13 Nov 2004 13:59:05 -0600
Did you put your GED-COM on WorldConnect? Those trees are now being linked
to Ancestry as One World Trees. I am not crazy about this, but I have left
my up as I hope to reach more people this way. I am not sure you have to pay
to see them on Ancestry.

Janet Lewis Crain
http://www.GenPage.com/genealogyDNA.html
http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~craingen/