VA-ROOTS Archives

July 2003

Date:
Mon, 7 Jul 2003 19:19:35 -0400
my my my...I subscribed back in mid-1996, and was thinking everyone on
the list must have passed away :)

Frank does not advertise a commercial service nor does he charge the
rates of a commercial service...and of all the researchers I've never
met, Frank is one of the best, most friendly, courtious, professional,
and rewarding in that he is very knowledgable and can come up with
suggestions for further research in areas I may not have thought of.

Frank doesn't offer a service...he offers a favour...and a very
valuable one, especially for us folks who for whatever reason can't get
to the LVA. He knows the Library inside and out, and I'd bet probably
better than many of the LVA employees that we'd have to turn to, if
Frank wasn't around to offer his personal help.

My hat's off to Frank...and I certainly hope to see many more of his
offers to help us, on this list in the years to come!

Daryl Lytton
San Juan Capistrano
Southern California