VA-ROOTS Archives

August 2010

From:
Randall Crenshaw <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Aug 2010 08:47:15 -0400
One other question for the group.......in the St Paul Parish Vestry Book it mentions a process for measuring the boundaries of property owned within the parish (Hanover County in this case). Is it safe to assume that in "processioning" the land of William Crenshaw that William is over 21 years of age in 1711?
Randy Crenshaw, M. D.
Charlottesville, Virginia