VA-ROOTS Archives

November 2010

From:
"Kimball, Gregg (LVA)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Nov 2010 13:33:36 -0400
A note from the moderator:

Hitting "reply" to a VA-ROOTS message does indeed send the reply to
everyone.  It is a bit more work, but one can cut and paste the poster's
email in order to respond to that individual directly.

Gregg

Gregg D. Kimball
Director, Education and Outreach
Library of Virginia