VA-ROOTS Archives

October 2003

From:
"W. Greene" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 19 Oct 2003 21:09:36 -0400
Hello,

I'm new to the list.  I'm researching John Settle & Ann Newsom (daughter of
Robert & Elizabeth Newsom and granddaughter of William Newsom of Jamestown,
VA).  John Settle was son of Francis Settle & Elizabeth Fauntleroy.  So far
there are two known children for this family: Captain Strother G. Settle and
John Settle and they resided in Warren County, VA.   I have evidence of a
daughter that may have married David Stigler of Frederick Co., VA.  David
Stigler and his wife had 8 children but she died before his will was written
and her name was not mentioned in it.  I would appreciate corresponding with
anybody researching this family.  Any information would be helpful. I would
be happy to share newly found information.  Thank you.