VA-ROOTS Archives

May 2011

From:
Aurelia Brooks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 May 2011 13:26:33 -0700
Thanks Kathy,  That's what I have been trying to do...and it is tedious but may
garner some results.  Many farms were broken up to build individual homes or
tracts of homes and streets were not named.  I was looking for a map or
coordinates of how and where the census takers began their visits in a
particular area.  I can see that isn't answer.

Thanks to those who answered and if any others ideas pop up, please send them
on.

Aurelia