VA-ROOTS Archives

December 2008

From:
Yvonne and Steve <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Yvonne and Steve <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Dec 2008 13:42:42 -0500
To anyone that uses our Tax List Censuses website:

We have finally completed the move of our Tax List Censuses website from the
Rootsweb servers to our own server. All indexes and the search engine now
work as they used to. There should be no more "Can't find the webpage"
messages that were present during our move. Happy New Year to all !!

Steve and Bunny

Binns Genealogy CD Series
Scanned Microfilm Images on CD
http://www.BinnsGenealogy.com/