VA-ROOTS Archives

July 2014

Date:
Thu, 10 Jul 2014 11:51:10 -0400
Hi:

Want to thank all of you Brown Researcher for your kind responses to my
query relative to John S. Brown and Mary Popham. Fortunately  I  have
information on the Popham family all the way back to Gilbert de Popham who  married
Jane or Joan Clarke around 1200. I was fortunate in that I was able to
obtain a copy of the book that Theron  Vasco Morrison and
his wife Louise Humphreys Morrison researched and  compiled  on the Popham
Family  before his  death some 10 plus years ago.  As for the Brown Family I
have done very little research because of my advanced  age and  disability
getting around.

Thanks again and Best Regards to All.

Bernie Bland

In a message dated 7/10/2014 9:54:26 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,