VA-ROOTS Archives

August 2001

From:
"E. Tanner" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
E. Tanner
Date:
Wed, 22 Aug 2001 13:57:51 -0400
I have bought a database of the the Park's land records alphabized by
County and then by surname.  It lists all the land considered, acreage, how
much was taken by the state and the amount paid to the owner.  I will do
look ups for indiviual names within a given county.  Please, do not ask for
all the John Does listed in the book.  They book is poorly arranged and is
just a database.

E. Tanner