VA-ROOTS Archives

January 2006

From:
qvarizona <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
qvarizona <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Jan 2006 10:18:38 -0800
  Clay--

  I'm almost afraid to ask...
  Do you mean we have to write by hand on the paper?
  That would take me the rest of my lifetime.
  Is there acid free paper for printers?  Oh, oh... brings on next question:
  Is there acid free ink for printers?

  --Joanne

clay gullatt <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
  Unless someone knows otherwise, I would say modern acid free ink pens would be the ones to use. They are widely available.

Clay