VA-ROOTS Archives

April 2006

From:
"W. Scott Smith" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
W. Scott Smith
Date:
Mon, 3 Apr 2006 10:48:05 -0400
>Are you serious, is the list closing? I must of deleted too
>many emails. Geez, I sure hope not, I have learned so much on
>the list. What I am not interested in I do delete.

No, the list is not closing. Brent Tarter made that preety clear last
Friday. This unfortunate subject line was created by a list member who took
it upon himself to "represent" all of us by requesting that the list be
closed.

Hot topics and discussions seem to pop up on this list about once a year,
and then everyone settles back down.