VA-ROOTS Archives

September 2010

Date:
Mon, 20 Sep 2010 12:00:38 EDT

In a message dated 9/20/2010 8:20:57 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

A few  years ago there was a company or individual who would make a wall
chart approx  four by six feet from a GEDCOM file.
Some were made for me.
In these  last few years I have found other ancestors and would like to
have printed an  updated wall chart.
Does any one have info on the Pennsylvania or others  who could print such
a chart from a GEDCOM?
Donald  Goodman

Donald
   Don't know about PA., but have had a couple made by  the lady at the
website location provided.  No relation nor paybacks for  me.  She does an
outstanding job and does work from a GEDCOM file.   Her email address is
included on her home page.  Web address as  follows:
_http://www.olsonetc.com/_ (http://www.olsonetc.com/)

   Joe Mc