VA-ROOTS Archives

October 2006

From:
Yvonne and Steve <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Yvonne and Steve <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Oct 2006 21:25:07 -0400
We have uploaded our preliminary "1790" index and "1800" index for Campbell
County, the 1791 Personal Property Tax List A and B indexes, and the 1800
Personal Property Tax List A and B indexes, to our "1790 / 1800 County Tax
Lists of Virginia" website. Please follow the county link found at:

http://homepages.rootsweb.com/~ysbinns/vataxlists/index.htm

The Master 1790 and 1800 Indexes have also been updated, along with out Name
Search Engine. This adds 2055 new entries, bringing our total for both 1790
and 1800 to 121,856 name entries.

Please send any comments to us at:
mailto:[log in to unmask]

As with any transcription effort of old records you may find transcription
errors and missing names. We will gladly update these indexes with
corrections at any time. Your help is greatly appreciated!

FYI - We have scanned the microfilm for the Campbell County Personal Tax
Lists 1785-1812.  These are now available on CD-R, through our website
listed below.

Steve and Bunny
Binns Genealogy CD Series
http://www.BinnsGenealogy.com/