VA-ROOTS Archives

September 2008

From:
Herbert Barger <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Herbert Barger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Sep 2008 16:07:45 -0400
Good thinking Sandra. I say "let it all hang out." If we depend upon
"authorities" and certain biased writers to keep us informed we are
doomed.........let us hear it all. I tell the reader....this is a vast
agenda being perpetrated upon the American public with many people
involved and some are very obvious but others hide behind respectability
and social standings in certain communities.

Herb Barger