VA-ROOTS Archives

August 2009

From:
Victor Artale <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Aug 2009 08:47:47 -0400
Now that is a good story, Mick.

>>> Mickey Fournier <[log in to unmask]> 8/20/2009 8:47 AM >>>
Weird and sadistic?  I've been called a lot of things but never that.  All
my fine folks are certainly a source of pride but the one most fun to write
the history of is my guy who sold the same land to four different people and
"with force and arms" took a witness off the witness stand at his trial.

MWF