VA-ROOTS Archives

April 2008

From:
Pat Robison <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 25 Apr 2008 08:27:36 EDT

Brent,

I too am having a problem - I have tried to unsubscribe temporarily but I
keep receiving e-mail.  This morning I had 10 simply regarding the  testing.

I did go to the website mentioned in the unsubscribe paragraph.  Said  I was
not subscribe to any list but I keep getting these messages.  I put  in my
e-mail and selected a password.  Got the message they would sent me  an instant
message to confirm my password.  But the hyperlink in the  message does not
work.

Send me your e-mail and I will forward the message I received to you.

Pat

In a message dated 4/24/2008 6:23:37 PM Central Daylight Time,