VA-ROOTS Archives

July 2008

From:
Sunshine49 <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sunshine49 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Jul 2008 14:51:13 -0400
I suspect a lot of the more peculiar DNA results show a little
ancestral activity "on the wrong side of the sheets", too. Surprise!
Then what do you do, where do you go? For all intents and purposes
you are John Doe, yet your DNA says... you aren't.

I know some people are suspicious of having their DNA tested because
they have a fear of the government or "somebody" doing something
nefarious with it, clone them or put it in a data bank or something.
Reminds me of the days when electricity was first being put into
homes, and some people stuffed straw in the outlets so it wouldn't
run out onto the floor.

I agree with some here, I love nothing more than poking around the
original dusty, musty old books and records in court houses. I like
my history to smell like history...

Nancy

-------
I was never lost, but I was bewildered once for three days.

--Daniel Boone