VA-ROOTS Archives

November 2004

From:
Fred Hagan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Fred Hagan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Nov 2004 08:04:22 -0500
The Kentucky GEnWeb site shows Jefferson County,Ky was formed in 1780 from
Kentucky County, Virginia.  I am looking for information from the 1763
time period.  How do I locate court records from that year and from
Kentucky County, VA when that county does not exist today?  This county is
not mentioned on the Virginia GenWeb site.