VA-ROOTS Archives

November 2016

From:
Freddie Spradlin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Nov 2016 10:52:13 -0700
I used to frequent the Library on the weekend, when I was in the Air Force,
stationed near DC.
If this propose(?) closure was in effect then, I would have not discovered
as much as I did those four years.

The Saturday closures hurt working folks, who take time off from work for
their research.
But look at who is making this decision ... politicians ... who probably
never use the library at all ... but may
send their "aides" there during the week, to get answers to any questions
they might need from the library.
So THEY  have no need for weekend access.

Freddie Spradlin
VAGenWeb