VA-ROOTS Archives

March 2004

From:
ELIZABETH RODERICK <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
ELIZABETH RODERICK <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Mar 2004 15:47:50 -0500
 Greetings - The University of Virginia's Special Collections will be
 CLOSED to the public from Monday, July 12, 2004 through Sunday, August 8,
 2004 for the move to the new Harrison/Small building.  Please plan
 your research accordingly.

 Because of the move, there will also be Special Collections service
 changes starting in June.  Please visit the new building's website
 at http://www.lib.virginia.edu/newlib for more information on these
 changes and for a list of frequently asked questions.

 We will re-open in our new building on Monday, August 9, 2004.

 For more information, contact [log in to unmask] or call (434) 924-4966.

 --
 Elizabeth Roderick, Director
 Mellon Special Collection Assessment Project