VA-ROOTS Archives

December 2000

From:
"J.T. CAVENDER" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
J.T. CAVENDER
Date:
Fri, 15 Dec 2000 10:44:34 -0500
It is my understanding that the Northumberland
County, VA Record Books for 1672-1706 were
either lost or destroyed, and that the Court Order
Books for the same time period are either unindexed
or indexed very incompletely, but that the original
microfilmed County Order Books do exist.
I would like to retain the services of someone who
is willing to first spent an entire day searching the
records that do exist, including the original microfilm.
If the job cannot be completed in one day, then give
me an estimate of the time it would take to complete
the job. I am willing to pay the normal rates for such
searching.
Jay