VA-ROOTS Archives

April 2010

From:
James Burnett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Apr 2010 12:28:39 -0400
Depending on whether you have your own transportation or not and also on
your area of interest I would also suggest consider after the LVA the SWEM
library at William and Mary and the John D Rockerfeller Library at Colonial
Williamsburg. They are both outstanding sources of research material.
Also if you are interested in used genealogy and history books on this area
I recommend the Black Swan Bookstore which has it's own web site and it is
physically located out in the west end of Richmond. Starlite Cafe across the
street is great for lunch. Oh-parking for the bookstore is behind the
bookstore.
Been there and done that this past week
Douglas Burnett
Satellite Beach