VA-ROOTS Archives

February 2004

From:
Paul Drake <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Paul Drake <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Feb 2004 09:00:19 -0600
Right on, Henry.  It seems that most of the newbies - new since computers, that is - do little or no research in courthouses or even in  libraries.   Too bad, since it is written that less than 30% of the sources we need are available on the net (and much of what little is there contains errors).  Little wonder so many folks complain of "dead ends".   Paul