VA-ROOTS Archives

February 2008

From:
Jerry Lusk <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jerry Lusk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Feb 2008 13:36:23 -0500
Looking for parents of Alexander G. (possible middle initial) Patton who married Achsah Anna C. Oakley on May 11, 1830 in Madison Co., VA.  I believe him to be a son of George Gordon Patton and Sarah Stringfellow of Stafford Co. but cannot find documentary proof of this relationship.  Alexander and Anna moved west to Gibson Co., TN where he died in 1875.
I would greatly appreciate any information about these individuals.
Thanks,
Jerry Lusk
Richmond, VA