VA-ROOTS Archives

September 2001

From:
Dan Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dan Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Sep 2001 16:52:21 -0400
OK, I give up looking for my grandfather.  He is too hard to find.  I've
looked at the National Archives, I've looked at the State Capitol in
Richmond, and I've looked in the Middelsex County courthouse for records,
but I haven't found anything on him.

I am to the point where I should hire a professional genealogist to uncover
a few facts for me, then maybe I can build from there.

At one time, the State Capitol library had a list of professionals.  Does
anybody have a copy of that in an e-list that they could share?  or, does
anybody know a good genealogist in Richmond that I could hire?

Regards,
Dan