VA-ROOTS Archives

January 2009

Date:
Sun, 11 Jan 2009 13:43:01 -0800
Please stay on-topic – Virginia history * roots*. No one loves a *good* political discussion more that I, but I won’t trouble you with my political views, if you won’t fill my mail box with yours. [I just got 20 K on off-topic material again]
This is not the place for it.  Thanks.

Please be courteous.  Challenging anyone else’s IQ or inaccurately stating that you are more patriotic than others on this list is rude. Please discuss it off-list. In that case, no one's "rights" are violated. Thanks again.

Langdon Hagen-Long