VA-ROOTS Archives

February 2011

From:
Dale Dulaney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Feb 2011 13:23:02 -0500
Dr. Crenshaw,

Right. The New York Times story from Monday reads that Washington
University's library is now the third largest repository of Jefferson’s books after
the Library of Congress and UVA. As far as I know the LVA has no plan to
attempt to acquire these books. I doubt WU would want to give up its new
distinction as the largest repository of Jefferson volumes west of the
Mississippi. Thanks for reading!

-Dale Dulaney