VA-ROOTS Archives

July 2012

From:
"Kimball, Gregg (LVA)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Jul 2012 14:36:14 +0000
There are always new materials coming into the Library, and we want to make sure that all of our users know about them. If you open the link, you'll see new Bible Records, genealogical collections, and much, much more.

The journals (29 April 1842-14 January 1878) of Siram Peter Henkel of Plains Mill, Rockingham County, look intriguing.

Gregg Kimball