VA-ROOTS Archives

July 2008

From:
Sunshine49 <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sunshine49 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Jul 2008 10:18:39 -0400
I like the rogues and scoundrels too. It gets to be boring, everybody
from Europe seems to be descended from Richard the Lionheart. He must
have been a busy fellow... elsewhere... since he rarely saw his own
wife.

Nancy

-------
I was never lost, but I was bewildered once for three days.

--Daniel Boone