VA-ROOTS Archives

May 2013

From:
Janice Friel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 May 2013 09:24:21 -0400
Looks like I may have missed part of this email, but I live near Newtown
Square and may be able to help. The moran library is the next town over in
Broomall and if this person lives there they could go and get the records
there.

Janice

In a message dated 5/18/2013 9:12:16 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,