VA-ROOTS Archives

July 2008

From:
Steve Stevens <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Steve Stevens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Jul 2008 19:08:26 -0400
Which is exactly why genealogy is where it is today [Not that it is all
bad.].  Everyone wants credit for something they copied from someone or
somewhere else and there isn't a one of you who responded to this thread, or
didn't, that hasn't, myself included.

It is amazing how much gets done or discovered, when we don't care who gets
credit!  [Not original, I copied it from someone, somewhere!]

Regards,
Steve Stevens