VA-ROOTS Archives

October 2001

From:
First Families <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
First Families <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Oct 2001 21:52:19 -0700
Hello Everyone:

I have just added over 1,500 new Ancestors to the 1600s Ancestor Data Base with
more to follow.

The total is now over 21,000 and most all are proven Ancestors of
descendants living today.

I have also included listings from several National Societies so you will have
additional insight as to their approved lines.

This should be a big help for those of you trying to prove and separate your
various families

You will find the 1600s Ancestor Data Base at;

http://business.gorge.net/aff/

While there be sure to read the INFORMATION & HELP page so
you understand the codes that I have used and how to best use them.

Enjoy

Ryan Jackson
Data Base Manager