VA-ROOTS Archives

June 2010

From:
"R. C. Solomon" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Jun 2010 08:42:20 -0700
 I must apologize that my first message wasn't clear. I have the link to the online book, but each soldier's listing is followed by abbrevations that stand for various original sources and for Thomas Shaw those abbrevations stood for an very ambiguous original source. The original source that I was trying to identify was listed as: Revolutionary Army.  Four volumes of miscellaneous Ms. matter concerning the Revolution."  Of course the book was written in 1912 and I guess our current form of bibliographies and citations were not being used.

Thanks to all!!