VA-ROOTS Archives

November 2000

From:
Marilyn Arveseth <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 9 Nov 2000 15:46:16 EST
Hi -

I am interested in the Gill family.  My blood line Henry chapman married
Francis Gill Crabb (Crabb - first husband).  Francis Gill's father was Edward
B. Gill born about 1730 Richmond VA and her mother Sarah Robinson born about
1740.  I am particularly interested in Gills who served in the Revolutionary
War or contributed to the war cause.

Thank you for any help you can give.

Marilyn