VA-ROOTS Archives

December 2012

Date:
Mon, 3 Dec 2012 09:40:30 -0500
South Carolina granted pensions to indigent Confederate veterans or their widows from 1888-1918, and to all vets or widows from 1919-1925. The index to these applications is online but I did not find anything on either William C. Puckett or his widow Mary Elizabeth Ann Puckett. You can contact the South Carolina Department of Archives and History at 8301 Parkland Rd., Columbia, SC 29223 or call at 803.896.6100 for additional information just in case they have material not on their website.

Knox Martin