VA-ROOTS Archives

November 2004

Date:
Sat, 13 Nov 2004 17:46:28 EST
OTW has also taken data from me, but ,grin, it is data from the beginning of
my research when I had no Idea what I was doing. Now, since they did not give
me credit for what they ripped off, I don't have to worry about inaccuracies
being credited to me, that darn OTW can take it all themselves, and enjoy the
repercussions of incorrect data. Personally I think when they started stealing
others work without checking it out they have accumulated one big comic book.
gynger cook