VA-ROOTS Archives

April 2005

From:
clay gullatt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
clay gullatt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Apr 2005 06:55:28 -0700
Marie

To me you are no longer a newbie when you willingly and joyfully share all your research, knowledge and documentation with others. Whether directly, by posting it at your surname message board at rootsweb, a personal website, books or whatever. Of what good is all that time spent poring through all those old musty, dusty records, documents and books if it is locked up in your mind, computer, old chest of drawers or if you hug it to your chest saying "It's mine all mine, I did it, I paid for it, I own it"?

Paul is an example for all of us to follow with his willingness to share his knowledge.

So Marie, by my definition you are no longer a Newbie.

Clay