VA-ROOTS Archives

May 2003

From:
"Mildred \"Mickey\" Fournier" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 25 May 2003 18:34:13 -0400
I'm 66 and if I live to be 100 and scanned eight hours a day, I doubt I
would be able to plow through this 30 odd years of  handwritten
transcriptions (I'm older than photocopiers), notes on napkins in my own
brand of shorthand, written conversations I have had with myself, etc.
Nobody else would ever know what a lot of this means, anyhow.  I guess I
ought to at least start getting it into a sharable (is that a word?) form.

Mickey