VA-ROOTS Archives

June 2001

Date:
Tue, 19 Jun 2001 15:24:42 EDT
Am looking for information about Barnett Wilson son of James Wilson and Anna
Kidd. I believe he was born in King and Queen County @ 1793. He married Polly
Parrish and the first census I can find him on is 1850 in Goochland County.
He names the following children in his will:
Benjam Franklin Wilson
John T Wilson (who lived in Arkansass) wife was Sallie, children John A,
Sidney and James A
Admiram Judson Wilson wife was Emma Mallory
Martha J, husband William james Richardson
Lucy M married william Nichols of Louisa co.
Anna Kidd I am told was a daughter of Jesse Kidd.
James Wilson was a son of Richard and Janet Agnes who migrated to Virginia.
Would like information about any of these people.
Thanks
Pj