VA-ROOTS Archives

February 2001

From:
Beverly Brunelle <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 3 Feb 2001 21:04:25 EST
As I am "out west" can anyone tell me where I might find Tyler's Quarterly?
Is it available "on loan" from any library?

I have seen an Edmondson line documented from there - but the person I need
more info on - was not elaborated on in the line I was looking at.  The
person who had done the work said there was more in Tyler's Quarterly.

Would the FHC have these on microfilm?

Thanks,

Beverly
Casper, WY

Researching the following lines: BIALI/BIALE, BORDELON, BREWER, BRUNELLE,
CARBO, EDMONDSON, ETHERIDGE, LABORDE, LANDRY, LEEBURG,  MASCARO,
NORMAND/LENORMAND, PONS, ROBERTS, ROTJER, SHOEMAKE, TALTAVULL,
TERRAL/TERRELL, WHATLEY ,WHITTINGTON,  LOWE, HYATT.