VA-ROOTS Archives

December 2000

From:
"Harry F. Langhorne" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Harry F. Langhorne
Date:
Tue, 5 Dec 2000 07:33:22 -0500
I got a lot of good information out of the Annual Reports of the Virginia
Bar Association, which carried fairly extensive obituaries of many prominent
and mildly prominent Virginia lawyers.   We gave our set to the Appalachian
Law School at Grundy, Virginia.  One of the voumes has an index for the
preceeding years, which was great help to me.

If anyone knows how to research lawyers in DC in the 1890s, I would
appreciate a line.

Harry Langhorne